"Never expect things to be good" A blog from Chris Welton

Tuesday 22 July 2008

Bob Saget's your uncle!

I think I've blabbed out Hubdub before, but just thought I'd give you an update now I'm actually doing well. This funtime news prediction site is highly addictive and run by some superb fellows and a great community. This week, I am kicking so much arse, I have actually beaten everyone on the entire site! That's right! My clever betterooney on Hamilton to win the German Grand Prix (god he tested me; by almost NOT winning). Check out my whoopage! Out of 1227 users, I have the highest weekly gain!


Think you can beat me? I'm currently putting most of my money into F1. Check it.

qmwztlxb3



Kerrang! have seen the light yet again this month. A pretty staggering double whammy really: First Converge on the front cover, now in the Kerrang Awards Dillinger Escape Plan are up for Best Live Band. Vote for them! Watch this video as a lovely reminder why they should win. Oh, and remember, everytime you vote for Avenged Sevenfold, a sweet little adorable kitten is murdered!

No comments: