"Never expect things to be good" A blog from Chris Welton

Tuesday 13 May 2008

The Bible Code: 2008

Alright, so not exactly the Bible Code...but do you remember that book? I was a young gullible fellow when I picked up a copy from the local library. It translated messages that were encoded in the Hebrew bible. A total load of tosh tbh where if you looked hard enough you could decode absolutely anything (just look at the windings September 11 coincidence.)

Well today, something of similar, yet truthful and exciting, nature happened to me.

Dissecting my shorthand notes from a recent meeting, I noticed a pattern. If I focused on certain words on certain lines, I was given a message. A message which spoke volumes and needed to be translated to you all urgently.

Please take a moment now to observe the message I discovered (a la Joseph Smith, Jr)....


The shorthand (from different lines and taken out of context) reads:
I'm...I...finished...worst

Alone as scripture, it means nothing. And yet, together these teeline words illustrate perfectly a cheeky chappy pulling a funny face and giving us a wink.

Feel free to pass on this amazing discovery. It offers genuine positivity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo a Welton blog! I shall now be a faithful follower of your ramblings.

Awara Pagal Deewana said...

The Acronym TBH means To Be Honest.