"Never expect things to be good" A blog from Chris Welton

Wednesday 7 May 2008

What is the deal with....?

Welcome to my blog. I have been actively blogging for the company I work for but I felt it was time to shoot the breeze with you fine people with no agenda, a la Bill O'Reilly. But fear not, my slightly moderate musings go nowhere near old Bill, ah what a comforting soul he is.

No, this blog will reflect more of a Seinfeld stand-up routine, but without the giggles. "What's the deal with...?" A study of things in a very much ordinary life of a twenty-something in his first job, living for the weekend. But wait...come back...it's not going to be BORING. I'm not one of these folks who rambles about their dull, mundane and routine lives. I quip a good blog, and hope you can recognise that.

"Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!"

No comments: